Sunday, March 28, 2021

CCR research?

 Life update and research!

 

This blog is a mix between a little life update and also some CCR research that I will take into account for the actual thing. To start this week has been rocky at best between my group and figuring everything out, we are almost finished like I said in my last post and I dont doubt we will finish, but there is not much left for me to do on my part so I do not have much to write about project wise. I found the foley sounds as I stated in my last post and things look like they are turning out well. I was going to do some research for the CCR and create a post answering the questions, however I realized that this would be almost redundant as I am going to be answering the questions in the CCR anyways, as well as the fact that in order to answer the question I really just need to look back on my blogs I have already posted.

For instance, I have stated before through my genre analysis for post-apocalyptic films and my post on target audience that usually the characters are male and these films are more inclined for male audiences, however in our film it centers around a female protagonist. This also serves as representation as it places a woman in a strong protagonist role that is often not seen in media. 

For distribution I was thinking the obvious route of using YouTube, however I also think that with my connections to the TV production club in my school, I could also promote my film through Beacons short cuts which is a student made show that airs in the Broward area. I also got this idea after watching a past friends CCR from last year named Tati, where she notes this as a way to distribute her film opening as well.

For production skills I plan on discussing how I learned the importance of planning and organization as like I have said in many of my blogs that was a major issue my group has struggled with. I also learned some cool effects and more about the pre-production process.

Lastly for how we integrated technology, I plan to discuss the numerous platforms and websites we used to plan,storyboard and discuss, while also going over the actual physical equipment we used. For physical equipment I want to specifically highlight lighting, as that was an issue during production that was difficult but also fun to work around. 

Sadly I have been unable to meet with my group after Yesterday mornings meeting as it is Passover and I am a little swept up in the holidays with family and everything, but since we are back to school tomorrow I hope to end off this whole process with a bang! Cant wait to show yall our film opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting Creatively and Critically

 Its been a long and fruitful process but with this post I say good bye! Here is the final portion of my portfolio project: my CCR          ...