Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Group meetings 2!


Quick Update!

Today was another group meeting day in class before the break. As I have mentioned time and time again, this project has been worrying me but today was good reassurance that I am on the right track. After talking with my fellow class mates, I realized that not only have I already filmed and three out of the four others in the meeting with me have not, I also planned more than they have and made sure I had a clear vision before filming. My group is essentially taking a break until Friday to work on our project as we want to use the free day to edit our project since we have already filmed and we feel that we need a break to prioritize other work since this is the last week of the quarter. What I did discuss with my class mates in the group meeting was a reminder to us all that our film opening is just an inkling of whats to come. You want your audience to ask what happens next? It would be unnecessary to reveal the full plot so don't. Also my classmates did help me realize how important it is to find music, I thought about it previously but having the discussion really just opened my eyes and I plan on finding a good royalty free score through YouTube audio library or epidemic sound. The reason why I do not feel I should use copyrighted music and reach out to an artist is because I feel that to make sure the score best fits the opening, I want to first line edit the footage together to see if the pacing will match, and because of this I do not feel I would have enough time to reach out to an artist. Anyways, like I said we plan on editing on Friday and if needed Saturday so I will update yall then with how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting Creatively and Critically

 Its been a long and fruitful process but with this post I say good bye! Here is the final portion of my portfolio project: my CCR          ...