Monday, March 8, 2021

Preparation for Filming and CCR

 Filming on Friday!

Since my group and I made our storyboard yesterday and plan on filming on Friday, I feel as though we are in a good place for our opening. Sabrina already has all of the necessary clothing and the backpack for the shoot, however before Saturday we still need to make sure that we get the only other prop we need, the Twinkies! My team has not talked much outside of story boarding and so we are essentially just waiting to film on Saturday before we can do anything really big for the project. We also discussed the roles of each person in our group and what exactly they will be placed as for credits. Obviously I have already stated many times before that my group member Sabrina will be acting as our main character Aria, but for the rest of my group we decided that since our group member Kim is currently in Orlando until April and can not film, that she will take on more of a role during the post-production process. As for myself and Isa, we will both have cameras and we plan on combining both of our knowledge to get the best shots possible. To put a label on it for the credits, however, I will most likely be directing as I want Isa to be the main camera/videographer as I feel she has the best cinematography out of any one in our group. Also I have been in director roles before on other projects and I tend to take on a more leadership role during projects so I feel as though I can help best direct when it comes toward both camera and acting.

Lastly, today in class we went over the creative critical reflection and reviewed exactly how we should approach it and make sure we effectively answer each question and in a creative manner. I found it very helpful as we saw some examples and I also took a good amount of notes to make sure I am prepared. Some useful things I noted from class today are that in order to make an effective CCR, I should write a script so that I am not stumbling over my words and I sound more formal, also part of the CCR is creativity so it was stressed to not just be a talking head but instead include graphics and other forms of stats to help keep the reflection entertaining, and last but not least, the main thing I took from class is to take background photos so that I actually have graphics to put in my CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting Creatively and Critically

 Its been a long and fruitful process but with this post I say good bye! Here is the final portion of my portfolio project: my CCR          ...