Saturday, March 6, 2021

Story board!

 Today was a huge breath of relief for me as I have been very anxious with our progress due to the various scheduling and communication issues we have been having. Originally we were planning to visit the location of filming and scout it out and take pictures for our story board, however, like always things fall through and we were unable to go that day. This did not stop us through! We put our heads together and got our story board done, real pictures or not. We thought even if the story board does not match one to one of what we see when we get there, it will still be a useful guide and I really really wanted my group to get a little bit of actual scheduling and story boarding done. Also we managed to reschedule to actually film next Saturday and this time we have permission, so hopefully we do not run in to any other issues. With that said here is our storyboard!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting Creatively and Critically

 Its been a long and fruitful process but with this post I say good bye! Here is the final portion of my portfolio project: my CCR          ...